Hope Floating 140mm Gun Metal Grey Disc Rotor 6 Bolt
This Hope Floating Disc Brake Rotor is precision laser cut from a custom sheet of steel and then heat-treated to produce a high-end, durable disc rotor. Made with a wider braking surface for use with other brakes available on the market, the Hope Floating Disc Brake Rotor is suitable for performance-oriented riders and those seeking a new alternative disc brake rotor.
Our floating discs have been redesigned with a wider braking surface to enable them to be used as a replacement on many other braking systems in addition to our own
- Floating rotors:
- Popular amongst both performance orientated riders and those just looking for something a little different
- New design with wider braking surface to make them more compatible with other companies brakes
- Custom steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central carrier
- Available in: 140, 160, 180, 183, 200, 203 and 205mm
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- Available in our six colour options
- Weight 140mm: 65g
Used: Used. Removed from a bike, Some very light fitting marks and pad rub, but straight and true.