Raleigh 1950’s 23″ / 58.5cm Gold Road Frame & Forks & Stem
Raleigh 1950’s 23″ / 58.5cm Gold Road Frame & Forks & Stem, it also includes the headset and original light bracket, the bottom bracket is currently stuck in the frame.
Frame as dated by serial number, is either from 1951 or 1952, the serial appears on the side of the seat-tube, and to the rear between the seatstays
1951 …..AV through …..BG
1952 …..BG through …..BI
Bare frame, has many signs of use and faded decals, ripe for a respray for L’Eroica it’s Circa.1950s and suitable for a 1 x 5 Speed Drive or maybe even a double… I’ve seen these built as 12 speed.
- Seat-Tube: 23.5″ / 59.5cm Frame Size
- Length: 22 1/2″ / 571mm Top-Tube
- O.L.D.: 120mm Dropout Spacing
- 25.4 / 25.6mm Seatpost diameter
- 1″ / 29.8mm JIS External Cup Headset 17.5cm Heatube
- 68mm B/B Shell
- Downtube Shifting Locating Lug, Bottom Bracket cable guides for front & rear derailleurs and chainstay stop, Top-Tube internally routed rear brake cable.
Used Item: Has signs of wear, corrosion, and visible cosmetic damage but is serviceable and may require some care to bring it back to life unless your going for the Rat look.