SRAM X-Sync 2 Eagle Chainring Direct Mount
The radical new look and feel of SRAM’s X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle™ chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC™ chainrings.
They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle™ drivetrain’s performance in all conditions.
The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the new Eagle™ chain to increase chain retention and overall pedalling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise.
- Designed to be used with Eagle chain
- Offset 6mm
- Material : Forged aluminum
- Compatibility : Eagle 12-speed
- SRAM direct mount
- 11.6218.030.250 / Chain Ring X-SYNC 2 30T Direct Mount 6mm Offset Cold Forged Aluminum Black
- 11.6218.030.270 / Chain Ring X-SYNC 2 32T Direct Mount 6mm Offset Cold Forged Aluminum Black
- 11.6218.030.290 / Chain Ring X-SYNC 2 34T Direct Mount 6mm Offset Cold Forged Aluminum Black
X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC EAGLE™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.