Shimano Deore XT FC-M770 Mega 9 Speed HollowTech-II Triple Crankset 44T
Engineered for the way you ride! As Mountain bikes continue to become more diverse, obviously components must evolve. A high performance chainset from the classic ATB group, offering the most advanced features.
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction with external super smooth bottom bracket bearings for efficient use
- Drilled steel and carbon composite construction middle ring combined with a thicker aluminium double anodized 44 tooth, and plated aluminium 22 tooth ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- SG-X chainrings delivering a smooth precise shift and are Hyperdrive compatible
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
Model: FC-M770-Silver with Black Chainrings
Level: Deore XT series Mega 9 speed
Gear ratio: 44-32-22T (applicable to mountain bikes)
Crank length: 175mm
Recommended bottom bracket: 68/73mm
Features: · Aluminum alloy crank, Alloy & steel chainrings, Hyperdrive SG-X sprocket
Used: In reasonable state of wear, slight polish to crank arms and the odd marks, chainrings are worn but still have a bit of life left with a part worn chain.