SRAM X-9 Shifters Pair 3 x 9 Speed Silver 2006
The SRAM X9 trigger shifter brings XX and X0 features to a more affordable price level: Pull lever ball bearing technology. Zero loss travel. Adjustable clamp. Matchmaker compatible. SRAM raises the bar in the performance MTB shifter market with the new X9: Lightweight, adjustable, tough.
Zero- Loss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you’re waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
1:1 Actuation™ is superior by design. Every unit of cable you pull moves the derailleur the same amount. Actuation stays precise and fluid slogging through mud, bouncing off rocks, rutting through roots — wherever you find yourself, whatever conditions you’re in. It’s dependable. Tolerant. Easiest to set up. Easiest to adjust. And, not coincidentally, the top choice of the top MTB riders. Got it? Good.
SRAM X9 Trigger Shifter Set Specifications:
- Finish: Mechanical Polish/Paint
- Bolts: Steel
- Technology: Zero Loss Travel, 1:1 Actuation Ratio for precise indexing and control
- Speeds: 9 rear and 3 front
- Materials: Aluminium Alloy, Composite lower cover, Stainless steel hardware
- Compatibility: SRAM 1:1® rear derailleur’s, SRAM or Shimano® front derailleurs
- Features: Adjustable Clamp,
- Other:Teflon coated cables, StraightShot cable replacement, Alloy barrel adjuster.
- Weight 262g / pair
Used: In good Condition.