Mavic Cross Ride Disc 26″ Rear Wheel Black
The access to Mavic mountain bike performance for V-brakes and unique identity
Entry level at Mavic always means quality, efficiency and reliability. Completely endorsed by the Crossride – an incredible value! Specific hubs and rims make it the lightest entry level mountain bike wheelset.
- Weight (pair of wheels): 1700 grams
- Front wheel: 780 grams
- Rear wheel: 920 grams
- FTS-X: Force Transfer System X A fruther improved FTS free wheel system to meet the demand of intensive MTB riding as closely as possible to make the freewheel mecanism even more hard wearing
- QRM: Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- Self Lock: The special shape of the spoke end, on the thread, makes it impossible to loosen.The spokes stays tightly screwed into the nipple, no tension loss is occuring.
- H2: Hammer Hardening Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- UB Control: Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
Mavic Crossride UB MTB Wheelset Specifications:
- Material: 6106 Aluminum
- Color: black anodized
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional
- Eyelet: H2 technology
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 559x17C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Color: black
- Nipples: brass, self lock concept
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Color: black
- Front and rear axle material: steel
- FTS-X steel
Used: True, no buckles or flat spots. Spokes show some signs of corrosion, but are all straight and good, there are a few marks to the rim but only cosmetic, no gouges or rough spots just a few light marks.